Intergraph Smart® Electrical Virtual Training
Smart Electrical Virtual Training series offers a comprehensive fundamental training for getting started with your Smart Electrical application, provided with the convenience of never having to leave your office. Interactive, self-paced courses are designed to help students develop valuable skills and learn in an intuitive, innovative self-study format. Instruction is engineering workflow-driven, not command-centered.
Download the Intergraph Smart Electrical Virtual Training Sheet
Among our library of other virtual training courses, the Smart Electrical Virtual Training series is a brand-new course that walks you through workflows for:
- Creating Electrical, Wiring and Power Distribution Equipment
- Working with the Engineering Data Editor
- Creating Single-Line Diagrams
- Establishing Cable Block & Wiring Diagrams
- Managing Report Documentation
- Generating Composite Drawings
- And much more!
This multifaceted new curriculum will reshape your understanding for how electrical designs are created and maintained using the latest version of Smart Electrical. Get started today.Online virtual training consists of:
- Self-paced, virtual training sessions- Provides overviews of Smart Electrical features and procedures, then are followed by step-by-step demonstrations of topics covered.
- Downloadable exercises- PDF documents that allow you to take your external training further. Each lab consists of new procedures related to demonstrations previously viewed in correspondent sessions.
- Hosted by the Intergraph Smart Training Center - Student progress is securely monitored by Hexagon PPM’s helpful online learning center, the Intergraph Smart Training Center.
Virtual Training does not include access to the Intergraph Smart Electrical software or its environment.
Expand your possibilities
Virtual Training is perfect for people who find it difficult to leave the office. Plus, students who simply prefer self-study can enjoy the benefits of taking lessons at their own pace.
A virtual course can serve as an introduction to a topic prior to traditional instructor-led training. It can also be used as a “how-to” refresher for someone who has already experienced instructor-led training.Get started today
To purchase a course, please contact your local account manager and ask for course S2VT094AE. Once the purchase order is processed, you will be sent an activation key that enables one year of access to the course. The course is activated immediately so that you can start learning right away.