Intergraph Smart 3D Virtual Training
Intergraph Smart® 3D Virtual Training courses offer in-depth training with the convenience of never having to leave your office. Interactive, instructor-led courses are designed to help students develop valuable skills and learn in an intuitive, innovative self-study format. Instruction is engineering workflow-driven, not command-centered.
Download the Intergraph Smart 3D Virtual Training Sheet
Each course provides one individual an Internet login to the lessons available. Each lesson can be replayed as often as requested during the one-year access period. Each course is priced per student, per course, per year of access.
Online virtual training consists of:
- Virtual instructor-led sessions – These online courses provide a brief overview of a Smart 3D feature or procedure, followed by a demonstration of the feature or procedure. A short quiz is presented at the end of each session.
- Tutorials – Adobe PDF documents provide detailed instruction related to a concept or procedure in Smart 3D. Tutorials provide a step-by-step description of a procedure, similar to procedure demonstrations in instructor-led sessions. The documents can be viewed and then saved for later reference.
Online training does not include access to Smart 3D software or environment.
Expand your possibilities
Virtual Training is perfect for people who find it difficult to leave the office. Plus, students who simply prefer self-study can enjoy the benefits of taking lessons at their own pace.
A virtual course can serve as an introduction to a topic prior to traditional instructor-led training. It can also be used as a “how-to” refresher for someone who has already experienced instructor-led training
Get started today
To purchase a course, please contact your local account manager and ask for course SDVT073AE. Once the purchase order is processed, you will be sent an activation key that enables one year of access to the course. The course is activated immediately so that you can start learning right away.
Smart 3D Virtual Training Course number SDVT073AE includes the following modules:
- Software overview
- Common applications
- Structural modeling
- Equipment modeling
- Piping modeling (including isometric drawing creation)
- Structural modeling
- Electrical modeling (including ductbank and cable routing)
- HVAC modeling
- Hanger and supports modeling
- Offshore structure modeling
- Civil modeling
- Drawings and reports creation