Intergraph Smart Instrumentation eLearning
Intergraph Smart® Instrumentation eLearning courses offer in-depth training with the convenience of never having to leave your office. Interactive, instructor-led courses are designed to help students develop valuable skills and learn in an intuitive, innovative self-study format. Instruction is engineering workflow-driven, not command-centered.
Download the Smart Instrumentation eLearning Sheet
Our latest software training is now available for one of Hexagon's most used applications, Smart Instrumentation. The Smart Instrumentation eLearning Series is a new course that walks you through workflows for:
- Creating Instruments and Control Loops
- Defining Process Data
- Performing Calculations and Measurements
- Working with Spec Sheets
- Managing Documentation
- Wiring Operations(From Fundamental to Advanced)
- Loop Drawings
This engaging new curriculum will reshape your understanding of how instruments and their components are handled using the latest version of Smart Instrumentation. Get started today
Each course provides one individual an Internet login to the lessons available. Each lesson can be replayed as often as requested during the one-year access period. Each course is priced per student, per course, per year of access.
Online virtual training consists of:
- Virtual instructor-led sessions – These online courses provide a brief overview of a Smart Instrumentation feature or procedure, followed by a demonstration of the feature or procedure. A short quiz is presented at the end of each session.
- Tutorials – Adobe PDF documents provide detailed instruction related to a concept or procedure in Smart Instrumentation. Tutorials provide a step-by-step description of a procedure, similar to procedure demonstrations in instructor-led sessions. The documents can be viewed and then saved for later reference.
Online training does not include access to Smart Instrumentation software or environment.
Expand your possibilities
eLearning is perfect for people who find it difficult to leave the office. Plus, students who simply prefer self-study can enjoy the benefits of taking lessons at their own pace.
A virtual course can serve as an introduction to a topic prior to traditional instructor-led training. It can also be used as a “how-to” refresher for someone who has already experienced instructor-led training.
Get started today
To purchase a course, please contact your local account manager and ask for course SDVT364AE Once the purchase order is processed, you will be sent an activation key that enables one year of access to the course. The course is activated immediately so that you can start learning right away.