Intergraph Smart® P&ID Operator Course (TPB3004)
04 Mei, 10.00 AM - 17.00 PM
What will the course cover?
The Intergraph Smart® P&ID Operator Course is designed for engineers and designers who will use the Smart P&ID software to generate intelligent P&IDs. Learn how to use the Smart application to optimise the creation of P&IDs.
What are the major topics covered?
- Placing equipment, piping and instruments
- Placing labels
- Placing assemblies
- Organising your catalogue explorer
- Using filters to optimise your work
- Using the tabular view
- Using the stockpile
- Using the properties grid
- Manipulating graphics
- Checking design and data consistency
- Plotting drawings
- Generating reports
Who should attend?
- Engineers and designers involved in the production of intelligent P&IDs.
How long is the course?
- This is a 3-day course held at the Hexagon PPM office in Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Familiarity with P&ID design
Would you like to book?
- Please E-mail us to book your place, quoting the above reference number.
Note. We aim to provide courses on the dates advertised. At the course registration cut-off date, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course if minimum registered attendee requirements have not been met. We also reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course in any circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please let us know.
Further note that not all courses may be available in all regions, and due to currency differences, advertised pricing may vary around the world. Prices are subject to change at any time.