It’s been incredible to watch how Hexagon PPM software has advanced since I joined the company more than 30 years ago. And it’s just as amazing to see how our customers have implemented our solutions to enhance their work processes and business outcomes.
Groundbreaking things are happening in our customers’ industrial facilities across the globe with Hexagon PPM technology, and HxGN LIVE gives them a platform to share their best practices. I am encouraging our customers to join the 2019 conference in Las Vegas as speakers to highlight their companies as frontrunners in innovative engineering, design and operations.
Have Hexagon PPM products contributed to your company’s success? Would you like to elevate your professional standing among your peers? If so, please submit an abstract! The conference is June 11-14, and your presentation can last 20 or 45 minutes.
If selected, you will receive one complimentary registration to our annual four-day digital solutions conference, where the physical world converges with the digital. HxGN LIVE welcomes thousands of business leaders from around the world to experience digital solutions that improve productivity and quality across manufacturing, infrastructure, safety and mobility applications.
Don't wait! Deadline for abstract submission is March 22.
We invite you to share your experiences on topics such as:
- Implementation of Hexagon PPM and/or partner solutions, standalone or integrated and lessons learned
- How, as an owner operator, you successfully implemented Hexagon PPM products in your company
- How Hexagon PPM products have changed the work processes in your company
- How you have transformed digitally using Hexagon PPM products in your organization
- Creation and management of engineering data during project execution
- How our solutions have been deployed on industry segments such as water treatment, breweries and buildings
- How EcoSys has improved performance and predictability of your projects and portfolios
- Implementation of CADWorx, CAESAR II, PV Elite or GT STRUDL in your workflows
The submission period will end Friday, March 22, 2019. A Hexagon PPM representative will contact you no earlier than Friday, March 29, to notify you if your submission was accepted.
Speakers receive complimentary registration to the entire event, but they are responsible for their own travel, lodging and other expenses.
Register now for HxGN LIVE for the lowest rate!
Frank Joop is executive director at Hexagon PPM and works from the Huntsville, Alabama, USA, headquarters. He has been with the company since 1988.