Intergraph® PP&M is happy to launch an eVision-Intergraph Workshop on Operational Excellence, taking place at the Squaire in Frankfurt, Germany on 22 September 2015. As announced during HxGN LIVE Las Vegas earlier this year, the strategic partnership between Intergraph and eVision aims to improve the effectiveness and reduce the risk of work processes conducted on process, power and marine facilities.
The 1-day workshop focuses on how to increase HoTT (Hands-On Tool Time) and reduce MTTR (Mean Time to Repair) through improved collaboration between engineering, planning, and front-line workers.
By joining this workshop, you can see how real-time access to digital plant and equipment data can make working processes significantly faster, bringing these benefits:
- Reduced downtime and improved workforce utilization
• Always access to real-time digital plant and equipment data
- Efficient planning and management
• Visualization of planned work and isolations
• Digitized management of observations and shifts
- Safe execution of work
• Provide workers with photo-realistic scans of work to be carried out
This interactive workshop is a must-attend for Operations, Maintenance and HSE (Health Safety and Environmental) Managers that seek to reach new heights in operational safety and efficiency. You can view the preliminary event agenda here and for any questions regarding the event, please contact Kristin Wingendorf.
Seats are limited, so ensure your attendance by registering here.
Intergraph PP&M is looking forward to seeing you in Frankfurt!