The Modeling with PV Elite is for users who want a good introduction to the many features of PV Elite software and vessel design. Written by Ray Delaforce, the lead PV Elite instructor at Hexagon® ICAS Division, this course is easy to follow and covers many topics.
Included are lessons on:
- Building Vertical and Horizontal Vessel
- Working with Nozzles
- Modeling Vessel Skirts, Saddles, Legs, and Lugs
- Nozzle Reinforcement
- Joint Efficiency and Radiography
- Working with Large Nozzles
- Analyzing Results using the PV Elite Reporting Features
- Editing Models and much more.
The course takes about 20 clock hours or less to finish and consists of 35 training videos and a 320 page illustrated lesson guide.
A certificate is issued upon completion and, where applicable, graduates are eligible for 9 PDH hours.