PV Elite Productivity (TPVE1001E)
05 October - 07 October
PV Elite Productivity Training is one of the few pressure vessel and exchanger design and analysis courses combining technical knowledge with practical training. Attendees will learn not only how to use PV Elite more effectively but also learn how to become better engineers.
- Design for internal and external pressure
- Analysis of stresses due to loads on nozzles, clips, etc.
- Flange design and analysis
- Nozzle design and analysis
- Exchanger design, including ASME (UHK) requirement
- Vertical vessel skirt, base ring, and leg and support lug design
- Horizontal vessel saddles support design
- Wind and seismic loads
- Rigging analysis
- Introduction to Fitness for Service
- $1,800 per enrollment at Hexagon facilities
- $10,000 on-site (plus travel expenses per Hexagon Terms and Conditions)