CAESAR II Dynamics (TC2D1003)
25 May, 10:00 AM - 27 May, 05:00 PM
- Basic theory of dynamic analysis
- Harmonic load analysis and forced vibration (incorporating frequency and displacement input, frequency phase pairs, results examination and modification of input parameters, static/dynamic combinations)
- Response spectrum analysis (incorporating single and multiple seismic spectra application, anchor movement, static/dynamic combinations)
- Time history analysis (incorporating Hammer Loads derivation and input at calculated time intervals, static/dynamic combinations)
- Survey of transient load evaluation through relief valve example
- Dynamic analysis workshop (incorporating natural frequency calculation)
- Dynamic load factor verification using a simple model
- Slug flow modeling (incorporating derivation of slug data, assumptions, static/dynamic combinations)
Note. We aim to provide courses on the dates advertised. At the course registration cut-off date, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course if minimum registered attendee requirements have not been met. We also reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course in any circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please let us know.
Further note that not all courses may be available in all regions, and due to currency differences, advertised pricing may vary around the world. Prices are subject to change at any time.