Intergraph Smart® 3D Electrical Modeling (TSMP1002)
Swindon, United Kingdom
30 March, 10:00 AM - 03 April, 05:00 PM
What will the course cover?
The Intergraph Smart® 3D Electrical Course is for electrical users involved in modeling. The course features an introduction to the graphics environment, equipment modeling and routing techniques for cableway, cable tray, ductbank and conduit as well as routing cables.
What are the major topics covered?
- Overview of common graphics environment
- Defining a working set
- SmartStep commands
- Interactive interference checking
- Equipment modelling
- Cableway and cable tray modeling
- Duct bank modeling
- Conduit routing
- Hangers and supports
- Routing cables
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Familiarity with Windows user interface
- Knowledge of 3D plant design CAD concepts
Would you like to book?
- Please e-mail us to book your place, quoting the above reference number