Intergraph Smart P&ID Setup and Customization (TSPL1001E)
20 April, 09:00 AM - 24 April, 04:00 PM
This course is the foundation for those who will administer and customize the application to meet specific work processes and standards. You will learn how to set up a Site and Plant Structure with Intergraph Smart Engineering Manager and the details of Intergraph Smart P&ID reference data management and customization.
- Intergraph Smart Engineering Manager and Intergraph Smart P&ID Overview
- Creating a Plant Breakdown Structure (PBS) hierarchy
- Creating a Intergraph Smart P&ID Plant
- User Access
- Data Dictionary Manager
- Options Manager
- Rule Manager
- Catalog Manager
- Filter Manager
- Format Manager
- Line Style Editor
- Importing external data
- Creating symbols and labels
- Creating reports
- A basic understanding of Windows, MS Excel and relational database concepts is required
- Familiarity with P&ID design is helpful
Please email to inquire or reserve your space.
Note. We aim to provide courses on the dates advertised. At the course registration cut-off date, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course if minimum registered attendee requirements have not been met. We also reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course in any circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please let us know.
Further note that not all courses may be available in all regions, and due to currency differences, advertised pricing may vary around the world. Prices are subject to change at any time.