Intergraph Smart® 3D Piping and Equipment (TSMP1001)
25 May, 09:00 AM - 29 May, 16:00 PM
This course is for Piping Designers who will create piping models and other users who will create related reference data. The course features an introduction to the graphics environment, equipment modeling, followed by routing techniques for piping modeling and generation of isometric drawings.
- Overview of Common Graphics Environment
- Defining a Working Set
- SmartStep Commands and User Options
- Interactive Interference Checking
- Equipment Modeling
- 3D Routing System
- General Routing Techniques
- Hangers & Supports
- Change Management
- P&ID Integration
- Isometric Drawing Generation
- Knowledge of Industrial Piping Design
- Familiarity with Windows User Interface
- Knowledge of 3D Plant Design CAD Concepts
Note. We aim to provide courses on the dates advertised. At the course registration cut-off date, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course if minimum registered attendee requirements have not been met. We also reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course in any circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please let us know.
Further note that not all courses may be available in all regions, and due to currency differences, advertised pricing may vary around the world. Prices are subject to change at any time.