Intergraph Smart® 3D Piping and Equipment (TSMP1001)
Online – UK,
05 September, 10:00 AM - 09 September, 05:00 PM
What will the course cover?
This on-site class is for piping designers who will create piping models and other users who will create related reference data. The class features an introduction to the graphics environment and equipment modelling followed by routing techniques for piping modelling and the generation of isometric drawings.
What are the major topics covered?
- Overview of common graphics environment
- Defining a working set
- SmartStep commands and user options
- Interactive interference checking
- Equipment modelling
- 3D routing system
- General routing techniques
- Hangers & supports
- Change management
- P&ID integration
- Isometric drawing generation
- 5 days
Would you like to book?
- Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.