Intergraph Smart 3D Equipment & Piping Reference Data (TSMP3002E) - Europe
11 October - 15 October
This on-site class is for European Application Specialists involved in the configuration of reference data for Equipment and Piping modeling. This class concentrates on the most common workflows, such as adding a new component to the piping specification, adding new standard equipment, creating a piping specification, and modifying the delivered catalog data. These workflows are presented in lecture/lab format providing insights into the reference data structure along the way.
Major Topics: :
- Catalog & Specification Databases
- Bulkload Utility
- General Format of Bulkload Files
- Adding New Equipment to the Catalog
- Creating a New Piping Materials Class
- Adding a New Piping Component to a Specification
- Adding a New Part to the Catalog
- Piping Specification Rules
- VB Symbol Wizard.