Intergraph Smart® 3D Drawing Creation (TSMP1006)
Swindon, United Kingdom
29 June, 09:00 AM - 30 June, 17:00 PM
The Intergraph Smart® 3D Drawing Creation Course is for designers involved in the generation of orthographic drawings from the Smart 3D model. The course starts with a conceptual explanation of the different types of drawings followed by the workflows for generating and editing drawings.
Major topics covered:
- Drawing Console
- Composed Drawings
- Volume Drawings
- Creating & Updating Drawings
- Section and Detail Views
- Drawing Editor
- Manual Labels and Dimensions
- Intergraph Smart 3D Drawing Creation (TSMP1006)
- One of the Smart 3D Modeling courses (TSMP1001, TSMP2003 or TSMP2004)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows User interface
- Knowledge of 3D Plant Design CAD concepts
- 2 days
Would you like to book?
- Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.