GetSmart! Webinar Meeting the Challenges of Pharmaceutical Projects!
Hide Date Text
Recorded Date: November 21st 2019
As we all know developing a pharmaceutical product can take many years and requires a huge investment in capital, and resources.
Pharmaceutical projects, involving the design and installation of manufacturing processes, can be highly challenging and complex.
As a result, plant designers and operators face the dual pressures of staying competitive by increasing productivity while adhering to strict environmental and safety standards.
Download our FREE webinar and discover the best medicine for your future projects!
This session covers:
• How to bring new products to market more quickly by fast tracking the execution of your projects;
• How to easily design hygienic piping models with clamped connections and slopes;
• How the unique plant layout requirements, materials, and standards used in a pharmaceutical plant construction, including adherence to the latest ASME/BPE, enable high-quality designs for the asset to be produced;
• How powerful rule-based design creation and modification features enable designers to produce detailed designs with minimal effort;
• How the integration between process and plant design disciplines enables inconsistencies and omissions to be identified, before the virtual design is turned into physical reality;
• How piping documentation is produced automatically from the 3D design, providing a high-quality and accurate handover to pre-fabrication and construction contractors;
• How to save considerable time and cost whilst ensuring the strict standards and design codes for piping and equipment;
• How to enhance project coordination and collaboration with the model design review;
• And much more!