Creating P&IDs with Intergraph Smart P&ID (TSPL1002E)
20 April, 09:00 AM - 24 April, 16:00 PM
This course is designed for engineers and designers who will use the Intergraph Smart P&ID software to generate intelligent P&IDs. Learn how to use the Intergraph Smart P&ID application to optimize the creation of P&IDs.
- Placing equipment, piping and instruments
- Placing labels
- Placing assemblies
- Organizing your Catalog Explorer
- Using Filters to optimize your work
- Using the Stockpile
- Using the Properties Grid
- Manipulating graphics
- Working with the Engineering Data Editor
- Checking design and data consistency
- Printing drawings
- Generating reports
- Using piping specifications
- Familiarity with P&ID design
Note. We aim to provide courses on the dates advertised. At the course registration cut-off date, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course if minimum registered attendee requirements have not been met. We also reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course in any circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please let us know.
Further note that not all courses may be available in all regions, and due to currency differences, advertised pricing may vary around the world. Prices are subject to change at any time.