CADWorx Webinar: Leveraging The Possibilities Of CADWorx Equipment
25 February, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 10:00 AM CST (convert timezone)
Equipment is a vital component of any process design. Discover a comprehensive DWG-based equipment modeling software with intuitive building and editing tools that make 3D modeling easy.
The CADWorx 2020 release provided many new enhancements to help streamline accuracy and improve consistency in project deliverables, especially in CADWorx Equipment. With tools such as the new Equipment Editor, users are provided with overall designs that have enabled them to confidently model with flexible tools from Hexagon.
Join us during this webinar as we look at the improvements made to the CADWorx Equipment module and see how they can be incorporated into your existing workflows, including:
- Management of entire libraries of equipment
- New ribbon bar, model and library explorers, and property panes
- Custom user data for property types, hierarchy, and inheritance
- Improved administration of properties for equipment components
- Weight and center of gravity calculations and bill of materials
- Better integration with PV Elite for equipment definitions
Meet the Presenters
CADWorx Subject Matter Expert, Hexagon
Ryan joined the Hexagon team early 2018 as a CADWorx Subject Matter Expert. He provides product support, guidance, and consulting to potential and current CADWorx customers. His experience includes 5 years in commercial mechanical as Design Drafter and 12 years in the oil & gas industry as a Design Drafter and CAD Administrator in which he provided drafting & design support and managed various CAD design programs.