What’s New in Standard Database for Smart Reference Data
01 July, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
What’s New in Standard Database for Intergraph Smart Reference Data
Standard Database for Intergraph Smart Reference Data is a pre-configured, recommended best practice solution to enable rapid implementation and management of enterprise reference data and/or materials management in general. The Standard Database incorporates a comprehensive catalog of industry-standard material parts, organized and described for out-of-the-box use by engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and operations and maintenance.
In this webinar, we will discuss the features included in the newest release:
- Content for Smart Materials workflows along with sample data in SDB
- SDB Merge Tool Enhancements
- Ability to compare Non-CMS and CMS data separately
- Provide mechanism to add the Smart Materials related data for Existing Customers
- New set of Hangers and Supports
- Best practice .Net Symbols to all Non-US Standard Commodity Codes
- Best practice .Net Symbols to all US Standard Flange Group Commodity Codes
- New set of integrity checks with SDB utility tool.
- SDB documentation is now available in fluid topics
Register now for this webinar to learn more about the newest release of Standard Database for Smart Reference Data.
Standard Database for Intergraph Smart Reference Data Product Owner, Hexagon PPM
Butchi Babu Potnuru is a Product Owner for Standard Database for Intergraph Smart Reference Data with years of expertise in the plant design and software development industry, including product development and project management.