Hexagon Hosts Annual HxGN LOCAL PPM User Conference in Calgary on Wednesday, November 7
Discover new and innovative ways to shape smart change and redefine the potential for growth, productivity, quality, safety and profitability06 novembro 2018
Hexagon’s PPM division, the world’s leading provider of asset lifecycle solutions for design, construction and operation of industrial facilities, is hosting the annual HxGN LOCAL PPM User Conference Calgary 2018 on Wednesday, November 7, at the TELUS Convention Centre in downtown Calgary.
HxGN LOCAL PPM User Conference Calgary 2018 is a unique opportunity for owner operators, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) companies and fabricators to get updates from Hexagon PPM solution experts about the latest technological innovations, attend informative keynote sessions and learn best practices in real-world problem solving from many top engineering and design companies.
Highlights of HxGN LOCAL PPM User Conference Calgary 2018 will include:
- Keynote presentations by David Peabody, Digital Engineering Lead at SNC-Lavalin, “Don’t Just Change Your Technology, Change Your Processes (Burn It to The Ground and Start Again);” Mattias Stenberg, President, Hexagon PPM, “The Future is in Beta;” and Michael Buss, Senior Vice President, Hexagon PPM, “Digital Transformation for Capital Projects.”
- Breakout sessions across four tracks – Procurement, Fabrication & Construction; Information Management; Projects Performance; and Design Tools (2D & 3D). Hear updates from Hexagon PPM experts on new, innovative capabilities and network and engage with industry peers and leaders who will explain how their companies meet project and operational goals with Hexagon solutions.
- The Technology Expo at the TELUS Convention Centre will be open throughout the day-long event and will showcase Hexagon solutions such as:
- The Connected Worker with Xalt Mobile
- Capturing the Digital Twin: Intergraph Smart® 3D, Smart Laser Data Manager & HxGN SDx™ Operations
- Virtual Reality and Visualization Center
- Digital Completions from Scoping to Sign-Off
- SDS/2 Connect for Intergraph Smart® 3D
- Projects Performance with EcoSys™
- AEC Industry BIM Solutions: HxGN BricsCAD® BIM
Sven Gebhardt, Vice President, Hexagon PPM Canada, said, said, “HxGN LOCAL is the opportunity for our Canadian customers to participate in Shaping Smart Change. This year’s conference will feature a number of speakers from Hexagon PPM and our customers who will share the why, what and how they will be using our solutions to enable Digital Transformation. I hope that everyone gets a chance to learn from each other and take those learnings back to their organizations so that we can celebrate progress.”
For more information about HxGN LOCAL PPM User Conference Calgary 2018, please view the conference website at hxgnlocal.com/2018/hxgn-local-ppm-user-conference-calgary-2018. The site includes registration information, the event agenda and schedule and details about the conference venue, the TELUS Convention Centre.
Event sponsors are ReVisionz, a specialized consulting company providing end-to-end asset information management solutions to support owner operator’s operational excellence and digital transformation initiatives; CAXperts, which develops software products that simplify work processes and key tasks to deliver high productivity in the process, power and marine industries; and Insight-AWP, an Advanced Work Packaging service provider who helps facilitate the implementation of AWP processes and technology for clients across the engineering, procurement and construction phases of mega projects.
Hexagon PPM Technical User Forum (TUF) LinkedIn groups provide an online discussion forum for year-round networking between users. To learn more about Hexagon solutions and network with users, visit hexagonppm.com/technical-user-forums.
About Hexagon’s PPM Division
Hexagon’s PPM division is the world’s leading provider of asset life cycle solutions for design, construction, and operation of industrial facilities. By transforming unstructured information into a smart digital asset, our clients are empowered to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire life cycle.
Hexagon is a global leader in digital solutions that create Autonomous Connected Ecosystems (ACE). Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 19,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.5bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
© 2018 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.