The Smart Review Point Cloud Integrator Module offers vendor-neutral point cloud data integration with the plant modeling software environment.
Integration of point cloud data within Smart Review helps lower the time, effort, and cost of process plant retrofit engineering and construction projects. It extends the use of 3D CAD to more projects. Point cloud integration also helps in the planning of existing plant remodeling by coupling existing plant configuration provided by point cloud scans with 3D model displays.
Leica Geosystems, Trimble, Quantapoint, and LFM Software provide interfaces to Smart Review that allows existing conditions captured with laser scanners to be viewed in the design environment, or in a walk-through design review environment.
- Leica's Cyclone Point Cloud Engine displays HDS-produced point clouds in Smart Review
- Trimble's LASERGen enables the display of point clouds from multiple scanner formats inside Smart Review
- Quantapoint’s PRISM 3D interface enables interactive and photorealistic 3D laser models of actual as-built laser documentation to be accessed from Smart Review
- LFM Server software is fast, easy to use, and includes live links to Smart Review
- Enables complete Smart Review navigation features, including walk-through, with laser data display
- Select a laser scan point in Smart Review to activate an image of the scan (bubble view)
- Accurate measurements in English or metric between laser data and graphic objects
- Move design objects and report collisions with laser data