CADWorx Specification Editor - (TCSE1001)
09 1월, 09:30 오전 - 17:00 오후
This administrator level course is for materials and reference data creation specialists or anyone involved in the creation and management of reference data used in CADWorx Plant Professional to create 3D plant design models. Attendees from this course must have familiarity with the AutoCAD user interface and commands, understanding of piping catalogs, specifications and material classes and the ability to model piping in CADWorx Plant Professional.
- Creating global, industry and company-specific catalogs
- Configuration of catalog tables
- Creating piping components
- Creating project files
- Creating piping specifications from catalog
- Importing legacy specifications
- Importing/exporting catalog and specifications for editing in Excel
- Creating pipe support libraries
- Using catalogs and specifications in CADWorx
Please note the cost of this course is 550 EUR.