Intergraph Smart Instrumentation Administrator (TINT1003)
13 5월, 09:00 오전 - 14 5월, 16:00 오후
This course is designed for IT specialists and support personnel who are responsible for installation and system administration of Intergraph Smart Instrumentation. In this course, students will learn software and hardware requirements, system, supporting RDBMS installation, overview of database structure, database maintenance and overview of customization.
- Intergraph Smart Instrumentation installation
- DBSetup utility
- Project initialization
- Use of Intergraph Smart License Manager for license control
- Administration options and user management
- Internal setup utility
- ERD and database project data relationships
- Database structure for as-built domains
- Overview of deployment options - traditional client-server and thin-client architectures
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows environment and applications
- Familiarity with relational database concepts
Note. We aim to provide courses on the dates advertised. At the course registration cut-off date, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course if minimum registered attendee requirements have not been met. We also reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course in any circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please let us know.
Further note that not all courses may be available in all regions, and due to currency differences, advertised pricing may vary around the world. Prices are subject to change at any time.