Sandnes, Norway - Hexagon PPM, c/o Intergraph Norway
19 September, 09:00 AM - 20 September, 04:00 PM
What will the course cover?
This course is designed for IT specialists and support personnel who are responsible for installation and system administration of SmartPlant Instrumentation. In this course, students will learn software and hardware requirements, system, supporting RDBMS installation, overview of database structure, database maintenance and overview of customization.
- SmartPlant® Instrumentation installation
- DBSetup utility
- Project initialization
- Use of SmartPlant® License Manager (SPLM) for license control
- Administration options and user management
- Internal setup utility
- ERD and database project data relationships
- Database structure for as-built domains
- Overview of deployment options - traditional client-server and thin-client architectures
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows environment and applications
- Familiarity with relational database concepts
- 2 Days