Swindon, United Kingdom - Hexagon PPM, c/o Intergraph UK Ltd.
04 December, 10:00 AM - 07 December, 05:00 PM
This instructional course is designed to train new users of SmartPlant® Electrical, with a full overview of features and functionalities for electrical engineers and designers. Upon completion, the user will be able to apply these features and functions to daily electrical design needs.
- Overview of SmartPlant Electrical features
- Creating electrical reference data, including equipment profiles & vendor data
- Creating project data & applying reference data
- Creating electrical single line configurations
- Schematics & single lines
- Detailed reporting of power drill-downs, calculations, etc.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for electrical engineers, designers and staff supporting this application.
- Knowledge of electrical engineering
- Familiarity with Windows-based applications
Reserve your space
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.