Swindon, United Kingdom - Hexagon PPM, c/o Intergraph UK Ltd.
09 April, 10:00 AM - 12 April, 05:00 PM
What will the course cover?
This course is designed to train new users of SmartPlant® Electrical. This is an instructional course with an emphasis on giving the user a full overview of features and functionalities of new software for electrical engineers and designers. Upon completion, the user will be able to apply these features and functions to his daily electrical design needs.
What are the major topics covered?
- Overview of SmartPlant Electrical features
- Creating electrical reference data, including equipment profiles & vendor data
- Creating project data & applying reference data
- Creating electrical single line configurations
- Schematics & single lines
- Detailed reporting of power drill-downs, calculations, etc.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for electrical engineers, designers and staff supporting this application.
How long is the course?
This is a 4-day course held at the Hexagon PPM office in Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Knowledge of electrical engineering
- Familiarity with Windows-based applications
Would you like to book?
Please E-mail us to book your place, quoting the above reference number.