Swindon, United Kingdom - Hexagon PPM, c/o Intergraph UK Ltd.
11 December, 10:00 AM - 15 December, 05:00 PM
The Intergraph Smart® 3D Electrical Course is for electrical users involved in modeling. It features an introduction to the graphics environment, equipment modeling, and routing techniques for cableway, cable tray, duct bank and conduit, as well as routing cables.
- Overview of common graphics environment
- Defining a working set
- SmartStep commands
- Interactive interference checking
- Equipment modeling
- Cableway and cable tray modeling
- Duct bank modeling
- Conduit routing
- Hangers and supports
- Routing cables
- Familiarity with Windows user interface
- Knowledge of 3D plant design CAD concepts
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.