22 March, 02:00 PM - 22 March, 03:00 PM
Date: Thurs, March 22
Time: 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
Duration: 1 hour
EMEA: 14:00 UTC / 10:00am ET - Register here
It’s difficult being a contractor. The complexity of projects continues to grow and it seems that more and more of the risk is being shifted in your direction. Traditionally narrow margins are squeezed and eroded at every corner. Yet you need to ensure profitability across a portfolio of hundreds or even thousands of simultaneous projects.
It’s a competitive landscape, and how well you operate determines the survival of the fittest. To protect and grow profits, there needs to be a change – a holistic look across the entire company that seeks to improve performance of projects. Not just at execution, but from the earliest stages of opportunity evaluation and planning.
In this webinar, we’ll look at some of the challenges that prevent contractors from having adequate visibility into projects. We’ll explore from a process and data perspective some of the factors that distinguish contractors from owners. Then, we’ll look at the EcoSys Enterprise Projects Performance platform and how its technology is driving more accurate measurement, greater predictability, and faster insights that deliver better business decisions, improved project outcomes and greater profitability.
See how our contractor customers manage:
• Opportunity scoring and bid decisions
• Different processes and requirements for projects of different sizes/types
• Revenue, margin, and profit
• Resource plans and flexible rate tables for labor, material and equipment estimates
• Budgeting, forecasting, actual costs and earned value using various progressing options
• Multi-currency and exchange rate impact analysis
• Multi-stage change management processes
• Project and portfolio metrics and trends
• Subcontractor integration
• Risk management
• Internal and external report formats
• Project/contract management processes, e.g., RFIs
• Role-based security to allow client and partner access
Part of the Hexagon PPM portfolio of products, EcoSys is the Enterprise Projects Performance software platform that helps projects-driven organizations align and manage organizational strategy and project/contract execution. By increasing visibility into performance and predictability across the full life cycle of projects and portfolios, EcoSys helps you identify what drives project and organizational success, and take proactive measures to maximize returns and margins.
Can't attend? Register anyway and we will send you the presentation slides and recording after the event.
For questions about this and other upcoming events, please contact Carissa Cancel: email@example.com or +1 (646) 893-4898.