Employee Nominated Recognition Awards (ENRA)
On Monday 19 August 2019, we were pleased to announce this year's winners of our APAC Employee Nominated Recognition Awards. Over the course of 4 weeks an overwhelming number of nominations were received from our staff for their peers in Asia-Pacific and a blind employee committee had the difficult task of selecting the finalists whose nominations best demonstrated success within their award category.
We extend our congratulations to the following award winners:
NEVER ABANDON A COLLEAGUE IN NEED AWARD WINNER -- Silvan Tan, Senior Application Engineer, Singapore. EVERYONE SELLS AWARD WINNER -- Peter Bealing, Customer Success Manager, Australia. HIGH PERFORMANCE AWARD WINNER -- Alexander Hui, Application Engineer 2D, Singapore CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNER -- Evy Susanti, Technical Lead, Malaysia INNOVATION AND PROCESS AWARD WINNER -- Brahmaiah Nallapati, IM Technical Lead, Singapore
About the ENRA awards:
The Employee Nominated Recognition Awards launched in 2018, relies on peer support to recognise and nominate outstanding individuals within their team or the organisation who have gone above and beyond expectation to demonstrate high performance or commitment towards their peers, our customers or to the business, as aligned within one of the five award categories. All employees APAC wide are eligible and encouraged to participate.
The awards offer an ideal opportunity to 'say thanks' and acknowledge the wonderful work that our staff do every day. The program furthermore:
* Fosters high standards and provide a benchmark for excellence within the organisation
* Promote professional development and recognise employees who demonstrate excellence
* Encourage employers to adopt and support employee award programs
* Reinforce Hexagon's mission, vision and values
The five winners receive:
* A prestigious award trophy
* A $500 USD Gift Card
* Promotion in various internal Hexagon PPM communication channels and webinars
* Greater recognition within the wider Hexagon organization
To discover more about the benefits of working in Asia-Pacific please click here.