In May, Hexagon PPM hosted the webinar, "The Revolution Is Here: HxGN SDx 2019," that garnered tremendous attention from current and potential customers. Why?
Because (1) HxGN SDx Projects addresses the need of capital projects to have effective communication and collaboration through the secure exchange of information deliverables between project stakeholders, and (2) HxGN SDx Operations ensures efficiency, safety and regulatory compliance through templated work processes while managing change and interoperability with other operations systems.
Companies who are responsible for delivering projects on time and on budget are craving solutions that can help them achieve their goals; and as projects become more complex - as is the case for customers everywhere - gaining a competitive edge has never been more important.
The same is true for companies who operate and manage these large industrial assets. SDx Operations conquers the struggle for the safe and efficient operation of facilities, putting the power of information in the hands of workers with no on-premise hardware, software or system support personnel.
In the webinar available for download here, learn about both the projects and operational aspects of HxGN SDx. Expect to walk away with key details on:
- Engineering Change Management Process: Information sustainment during operations is performed in SDx Operations with scoped projects securely managed in SDx Projects within the same repository with: * Managing project communication and execution * Exploring and managing the digital twin during operations * Integrating the Operational IT-Landscape with SAP Plant Maintenance and OSI Soft
- Managing work packages to support your processes, such as mechanical maintenance
- Managing intelligent data books
This webinar is presented by:
- Rene van Strien: Product Owner, HxGN SDx Projects, Hexagon PPM
- Sascha Antvogel: Product Owner, HxGN SDx Operations, Hexagon PPM