Hexagon to Host Annual HxGN LOCAL PPM User Conference in Houston on Thursday, September 20
Discover why Hexagon PPM believes in shaping smart change with solutions that empower meaningful data and ideas to do their greatest good18 9月 2018
Hexagon’s PPM division, the world’s leading provider of asset lifecycle solutions for design, construction and operation of industrial facilities, will host the HxGN LOCAL PPM User Conference Houston 2018 on Thursday, September 20, at The Westin – Memorial City.
HxGN LOCAL PPM User Conference Houston 2018 offers owner operators, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) companies, and fabricators the opportunity to attend informative keynote sessions, receive updates from key Hexagon PPM product experts about the latest technological innovations and hear best practices from engineering and design companies sharing insights into real-world problem solving.
Highlights of HxGN LOCAL PPM User Conference Houston 2018 will include:
- Keynotes from David Wilson, Chief Innovation Officer & Principal Vice President, Bechtel, “Better Than Paper Through Innovation;” Mattias Stenberg, President, Hexagon PPM, “The Future is in Beta;” and Patrick Harrigan, Global Director of Business Development, Hexagon Platform Solutions, “The Xalt Digital Intersection: Where the Future Meets the Present.”
- Breakout sessions covering four tracks – Procurement, Fabrication & Construction, Information Management, Projects Performance and Engineering & Design. Get updates from Hexagon PPM product experts on new and upcoming capabilities and engage with industry peers and leaders who will highlight how their companies meet project and operational goals using Hexagon solutions.
- The Technology Expo area will showcase highlights from the recent 2018 HxGN LIVE conference in Las Vegas, Nev., including:
- The Connected Worker with Xalt Mobile
- Capturing the Digital Twin: Intergraph Smart® 3D, Smart Laser Data Manager & HxGN SDx™ Operations
- Virtual Reality and Visualization Center
- Digital Completions from Scoping to Sign-Off
- Intergraph Smart Weld Quality Management System (WQMS)
- Projects Performance with EcoSys™
Don Brundage, Executive Vice President, North America – Hexagon PPM, said, “Hexagon PPM is committed to working closely with our customers throughout the digital transformation journey and we hope this conference aids them in their endeavors. We are excited to have users of Hexagon solutions who are shaping smart change join us in Houston to discuss best practices and share their successes.
“It promises to be a tremendous opportunity for customers to acquiretechnological insights, hear about real-world success stories and participate in valuable networking with industry peers.”
For more information about HxGN LOCAL PPM User Conference Houston 2018, visit the conference website at https://hxgnlocal.com/2018/hxgn-local-ppm-user-conference-houston-2018. The website includes registration information, conference agenda and event schedule, plus information regarding the venue.
Hexagon PPM Technical User Forum (TUF) LinkedIn groups provide an online discussion forum for year-round networking between users. To learn more about Hexagon solutions and network with users, visit hexagonppm.com/technical-user-forums..
About Hexagon’s PPM Division
Hexagon’s PPM division is the world’s leading provider of asset life cycle solutions for design, construction, and operation of industrial facilities. By transforming unstructured information into a smart digital asset, our clients are empowered to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Hexagon is a global leader in digital solutions that create Autonomous Connected Ecosystems (ACE). Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 19,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.5bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
© 2018 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.