Zoetermeer, Netherlands - Dynaflow Research Group
11 December, 09:30 AM - 15 December, 04:30 PM
The CAESAR II® Productivity Training is more than just learning how to use the program. It incorporates piping code background along with proper engineering application of the software. Attendees develop real-world knowledge of static analysis while also learning how to use CAESAR II for cost-effective piping design.
- Piping code background and requirements
- Proper modeling techniques
- Guidelines for piping system design
- Interpreting program results
Half-day Case Studies:
- Modeling buried pipe using a pipeline code; fatigue evaluation
- Modeling and evaluating FRP pipe; static evaluation of seismic loads
- Wind and wave loads on an offshore riser
Length: 5 days
Pricing (EUR): € 3,000 per individual enrollment
For registration details, send an email to email@example.com.
For more information on CAESAR II, click here.