CAESAR II Statics (TCAE1001E)
21 septembre - 25 septembre
CAESAR II Productivity Training is more than just learning how to use the program. It incorporates Piping Code background along with proper engineering application of the software. Attendees develop real-world knowledge of static analysis while also learning how to use CAESAR II for cost-effective piping design.
- Piping code background and requirements.
- Proper modeling techniques.
- Guidelines for piping system design.
- Interpreting program results.
Half-day Case Studies:
- Modeling buried pipe using a pipeline code; fatigue evaluation.
- Modeling and evaluating FRP pipe; static evaluation of seismic loads.
- Wind and wave loads on an offshore riser.
- $3,000 per enrollment at Hexagon facilities
- $19,750 on-site (plus travel expenses per Hexagon Terms and Conditions)