GT STRUDL and Basic Static Analysis (GTS1006E)
02 novembre - 04 novembre
This course is intended for structural engineers who have not had prior experience using GT STRUDL or for those who are beginning users. A thorough overview of all functional capabilities of GT STRUDL is presented first. This is followed by a detailed presentation of how to create and analyze frame structures and result review. The topics to be covered include:
- Member and structure boundary condition specifications
- Special member end conditions
- Member property specifications including the use of steel table rolled shapes
- Independent load and load combination specifications
- Finite element selection, modeling, and convergence characteristics
- Stiffness analysis (static, linear, small displacement)
- Database query for gross analysis results and internal member force result display
- Graphical modeling and results display
- The workshops are used to solve a variety of plane and space frame problems. Graphical modeling and the display and interpretation of analysis results are an important part of the workshops.
- This course is intended for structural engineers who have not had prior experience using GT STRUDL or for those who are beginning users.
- $1,650 per enrollment at Hexagon facilities
Note: Attendees should bring their laptops and have administrative privilege. GT STRUDL will be loaded on the laptop at the start of the course and security keys will be provided for the duration of the course. The instructor will retrieve the security keys from students upon conclusion of the course.