Herlev, Denmark - Hexagon PPM
16 April, 09:00 AM - 20 April, 04:00 PM
What will the course cover?
The SPF 2014R1 Advanced Authoring and Administration course is the second in the PPM series of classes designed to introduce an administrator and a data model to the SmartPlant 2014 data dictionary and structure, utilizing product version 2014R1 (05.01.00.0018). Topics covered in this course provide an introduction and understanding of meta-schema and schema concepts, an overview of the SmartPlant Schema definition, and a working knowledge of the Schema Editor. The course illustrates the steps necessary to configure objects within SPF to alter the Out-Of-The-Box functionality. This course also focuses on configuring classified objects, generating and modifying data forms, and configuring methods, menus and toolbars.
What are the major topics covered?
- Review of the SmartPlant Foundation Data Model
- Introduction to the Schema Editor
- Loading schema modeling data using the Schema Import Wizard
- Schema Overview and Modeling
- Methods, API’s, and Conditions
- Configuration of Object Access in the Desktop Client
- Data Loading and Export
- ENS Configuration
- List Edit Configuration
- Datasheet Configuration, Modeling, and Mapping
- Data Lists (Excel Import)
- Custom Plant Breakdown Structure
For those performing an SPF setup and configuration.