Hoofddorp, Netherlands - Hexagon PPM c/o Intergraph Benelux BV
11 April, 09:30 AM - 13 April, 04:30 PM
This course introduces the customisation of reports using SmartPlant 3D databases. The curriculum begins with workflows for generating reports, followed by various configuration and customisation techniques.
What are the major topics:
- Drawing console
- Creating and updating piping isometrics
- Isogen options
- Atext (alternate text) definitions
- Symbols and symbol keys
- Customizing isometric drawing styles
- Configuring isometric drawing content
Who should attend?
The course is designed for application specialists responsible for creating custom reports from SmartPlant 3D databases.
What are the prerequisites?
- TSMP100 – SmartPlant 3D Piping & Equipment Modeling class
- Familiarity with Windows user interface
- Knowledge of 3D Plant Design CAD Concepts