Swindon, United Kingdom - Hexagon PPM, c/o Intergraph UK Ltd.
05 March, 10:00 AM - 06 March, 05:00 PM
What will the course cover?
The Intergraph Smart® 3D Drawing Creation Course is for designers involved in the generation of orthographic drawings from the Smart 3D model. The course starts with conceptual explanation of the different types of drawings followed by the workflows for generating drawings and editing drawings.
What are the major topics covered?
- Drawing Console
- Composed Drawings
- Volume Drawings
- Creating & Updating Drawings
- Section and Detail Views
- Drawing Editor
- Manual Labels and Dimensions
How long is the course?
This is a 2-day course held at the Hexagon PPM office in Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- One of the Smart 3D Modeling courses (TSMP1001, TSMP2003, or TSMP2004)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows User Interface
- Knowledge of 3D Plant Design CAD Concepts
Would you like to book?
Please E-mail us to book your place, quoting the above reference number.