Rijswijk, Netherlands - Dynaflow Research Group BV
09 September, 09:30 AM - 13 September, 05:00 PM
This course is for engineers/analysts who carry out static stress analysis on piping systems. The class includes a basic introduction to the software (interface, simple data input, editing etc.) and then goes on to develop further skills by using CAESAR II software to resolve typical everyday piping problems. It also covers design code stresses, output interpretation and creating reports amongst many other subjects. Delegates should have an appreciation for mechanical engineering theory and principles. Qualifications would typically be a degree or HNC/HND in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or relevant experience.
- Introduction (interface, units creation, how CAESAR II works, etc.)
- Piping code basics, theory and development (failure theories, code equations)
- Data input methods
- Load based piping design, supporting for deadweight
- Expansion stresses and resolving system stress/flexibility issues
- Equipment load compliance (incorporating System Re-Design, Structural Steel, Variable Spring Supports, Expansion Joints, Nozzle Flexibilities, Local Stresses, API 610 Pumps, Load Case Set-up)
- Deliverables including custom reports, output filters, isometric creation
- Combining models
Please note the price for this course is 3,125 EUR.