Ratingen, Germany - Intergraph PP&M Deutschland GmbH.
02 September, 10:00 AM - 04 September, 05:00 PM
This course is for engineers/analysts who carry out dynamic stress analysis on piping systems. The class covers a number of typical dynamic analysis topics dealing with theory and the creation of input boundary conditions in addition to output interpretation and results. Typically, delegates on the dynamics course will be familiar with CAESAR II input and ‘standard’ statics analysis.
- Basic theory of dynamic analysis
- Harmonic load analysis and forced vibration (incorporating frequency and displacement input, frequency phase pairs, results examination and modification of input parameters, static/dynamic combinations)
- Response spectrum analysis (incorporating single and multiple seismic spectra application, anchor movement, static/ dynamic combinations)
- Time history analysis (incorporating Hammer Loads derivation and input at calculated time intervals, static/dynamic combinations)
- Survey of transient load evaluation through relief valve example
- Dynamic analysis workshop (incorporating natural frequency calculation)
- Dynamic load factor verification using a simple model
- Slug flow modeling (incorporating derivation of slug data, assumptions, static/dynamic combinations)