OrthoGen for CADWorx - (TOFC1001)
Derby, United Kingdom
24 junio, 10:00 a. m. - 17:00 p. m.
This administrator level course is for project administrators, or anyone involved in drawing production as part of a CADWorx project, who currently work in plain AutoCAD 2D, but want to learn how OrthoGen automates the creation of their2D layout and orthographic deliverables. Attendees of this training must be familiar with the AutoCAD user interface and commands.
- User Interface
- Initial set-up and configuration
- CADWorx interface and drawing views
- Equipment drawings
- Match lines
- Equipment and nozzle options
- Modification of tag location
- Structure drawings
- Piping drawings
- Line number uniqueness
- Annotation parameters
- Creating a user defined drawing style