Intergraph Smart Instrumentation Advanced Wiring & Reporting (TINT1006)
04 mayo, 09:00 a. m. - 08 mayo, 16:00 p. m.
This course is designed for experienced designers, project specialists and support personnel who are responsible for the use and customization of Intergraph Smart Instrumentation, specifically in the area of wiring detailed design. In this course, students will learn to use the new features, as well as ways to customize the Intergraph Smart Report Generator (formerly Enhanced SmartLoop, or ESL) output.
- Using new wiring equipment entities to create "real world" panel layouts
- Panel location and hierarchy setup
- Working with Explorers - Domain, Reference, Wiring and Loop
- Networked wiring design - Foundation Fieldbus, Profibus, and HART devices wiring (optional)
- Room, Panel and Rack Layout drawing creation
- Customization of Intergraph Smart Report Generator Symbols
- Expanded fieldbus design
- Completion of Intergraph Smart Instrumentation for users class TINT1001
- Substantial experience with Intergraph Smart Instrumentation
Note. We aim to provide courses on the dates advertised. At the course registration cut-off date, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course if minimum registered attendee requirements have not been met. We also reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course in any circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please let us know.
Further note that not all courses may be available in all regions, and due to currency differences, advertised pricing may vary around the world. Prices are subject to change at any time.