CADWorxÂ® Structure Training
Houston, United States
09 diciembre, 08:00 a. m. - 10 diciembre, 17:00 p. m.
This user-level course is for the structural designer and engineer involved in the design 3D structures who want to learn how to use CADWorx Structure to create complex structural design models and produce deliverables. Attendees from this course will learn how to use the CADWorx Structure palette and walk way having full working knowledge of the tools. Attendees from this course must have knowledge of structural design and CAD concepts.
- Steel Libraries creation and modification
- 3D Structural Modeling
- Structural Grid Placement
- Automated Bracing Placement
- Stairs, Ladders and Handrails
- Grating Placement
- Productivity tools
- Editing and Modification
- Reports and Bills of Material
- 2D Drawing Production
- 3DCAD experience
- 2 days
- $1,000 per enrollment at Hexagon PPM facilities
- $9,600 ( + Travel Expenses if needed) on-site training for maximum 12 people
- Additional enrollment fee at $400 per day
- On-site training incurs travel expenses per Hexagon PPM Terms and Conditions
Cost is subject to change at any time.