Swindon, United Kingdom - Hexagon PPM, c/o Intergraph UK Ltd.
18 December, 10:00 AM - 19 December, 05:00 PM
The Intergraph Smart® 3D Drawing Creation Course is for designers involved in the generation of orthographic drawings from the Smart 3D model. The course begins with conceptual explanation of the different types of drawings followed by the workflows for generating drawings and editing drawings.
- Drawing console
- Composed drawings
- Volume drawings
- Creating and updating drawings
- Section and detail views
- Drawing editor
- Manual labels and dimensions
- One of the Smart 3D Modeling courses (TSMP1001, TSMP2003, or TSMP2004)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows User Interface
- Knowledge of 3D plant design CAD concepts
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.