Huntsville, United States - GoToWebinar
03 December, 10:00 AM - 03 December, 11:00 AM
PV Elite 2020 is the newest version of Hexagon's complete solution for vessel and heat exchanger design, analysis, and evaluation used by engineers, designers, estimators, fabricators and inspectors.
Attend this webinar and explore the new features included in this exciting update, including:
• Bill of Material table added (easy and convenient)
• ASME Section VIII Division 1 and 2, and Section II Part D Material Code Updates. These are new changes to the Code which are mandatory for new construction on January 1 of 2020.
• V Elite 2020 has incorporated Hexagon PPM’s new internet-based SL licensing system
• PD:5500 2019 Code Update
• Chinese Wind Code 2012 Edition Added
• Updated interface with Dimensional Solutions software
The new features listed above save our users time by simplifying and reducing or eliminating additional steps they might normally have to do in the course of producing a design for a client. Now, they don’t have to piece together reports into a final document.
There are also many other new features that help streamline the design process including new features and options for heat exchanger design.
With PV Elite 2020, we are pleased to give our users greater confidence in their safety code calculations.