Swindon, United Kingdom - Hexagon PPM, c/o Intergraph UK Ltd.
16 October, 10:00 AM - 18 October, 05:00 PM
The SmartPlant® P&ID Operator Course is designed for engineers and designers who will use the SmartPlant P&ID software to generate intelligent P&IDs. Learn how to use the SmartPlant application to optimise the creation of P&IDs.
- Placing equipment, piping, and instruments
- Placing labels
- Placing assemblies
- Organising your catalogue explorer
- Using filters to optimise your work
- Using the tabular view
- Using the stockpile
- Using the properties grid
- Manipulating graphics
- Checking design and data consistency
- Plotting drawings
- Generating reports
Who should attend?
Engineers and designers involved in the production of intelligent P&IDs
Familiarity with P&ID design
Please e-mail to reserve your place, quoting the above reference number.