Swindon, United Kingdom - Hexagon PPM, c/o Intergraph UK Ltd
09 July, 09:00 AM - 12 July, 05:00 AM
The SmartPlant® P&ID course is the foundation for those who will administrate and customise the application to meet specific work processes and standards. You will learn how to set-up a project with SmartPlant Manager and the details of SmartPlant P&ID reference data management.
What are the major topics covered?
- SmartPlant overview
- Creating a project database
- Creating a project hierarchy
- User access
- Data dictionary manager
- Project options
- Rule manager
- Catalogue manager
- Filter manager
- Format manager
- Importing external data
- Creating your own reports
Who should attend?
- Systems and application support staff responsible for the maintenance and customisation of software and the SmartPlant P&ID project environment.
- 4 days
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- A basic understanding of Windows, MS Excel, and relational database concepts is required
Would you like to book?
- Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.