Sandnes, Norway - Hexagon PPM
22 January, 09:00 AM - 23 January, 04:00 PM
This course is for application specialists involved in the configuration of reference data for equipment and piping modeling. This course concentrates on the most common workflows, such as adding a new component to the piping specification, adding new catalog equipment, creating a piping specification, and modifying the delivered catalog data. These workflows are presented in lecture/lab format providing insights into the reference data structure along the way.
What are the major topics covered?
- Catalogue & specification databases
- Bulkload utility
- General format of Bulkload files
- Adding new equipment to the catalogue
- Creating a new piping materials class
- Adding a new piping component to a specification
- Adding a new part to the catalogue
- Piping specification rules
Who should attend?
- Piping designer
- Piping commodity specification specialist
- Piping group leader
- Piping job specification group leader
How long is the course?
- This is a 5 day course
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Smart 3D piping & equipment modelling class (TSMP1001)
- Familiarity with Windows user interface
- Knowledge of 3D plant design CAD concepts