Intergraph SmartÂ® P&ID (TPB3004)
Swindon, United Kingdom
07 Oktober, 10:00 - 09 Oktober, 17:00
What will the course cover?
The Intergraph Smart® P&ID Operator Course is designed for engineers and designers who will use the Smart P&ID software to generate intelligent P&IDs. Learn how to use the SmartPlant application to optimise the creation of P&IDs.
What are the major topics covered?
- Placing equipment, piping, and instruments
- Placing labels
- Placing assemblies
- Organising your catalogue explorer
- Using filters to optimise your work
- Using the tabular view
- Using the stockpile
- Using the properties grid
- Manipulating graphics
- Checking design and data consistency
- Plotting drawings
- Generating reports
Who should attend?
- Engineers and designers involved in the production of intelligent P&IDs.
How long is the course?
- This is a 3-day course held at the Hexagon PPM office in Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Familiarity with P&ID design
Would you like to book?
- Please E-mail us to book your place, quoting the above reference number.