Madison, United States - Hexagon PPM
29 April, 08:00 AM - 30 April, 04:00 PM
This course focuses on how to set up and configure SmartPlant P&ID workshare and projects. You will learn how to set up, configure, and administer workshare and projects with SmartPlant Engineering Manager. You will also learn some best practices for working in a workshare environment.
- Workshare Overview
- Workshare Setup and Configuration
- Workshare Best Practices
- Projects Overview
- Projects Setup and Configuration
Who Should Attend?
- Application administrators and users who will be working in a collaboration mode.
What are the perquisites for attending this course?
- SmartPlant P&ID Setup and Customization Course TSPL1001
- A basic understanding of relational database concepts
305 Intergraph Way
Madison, AL 35758