Huntsville , United States - The Westin Huntsville
12 April, 05:30 PM - 12 April, 07:00 PM
Most companies in government contracting are delivering a wide array of project types and sizes to their clients. In addition, they commonly have a commercial side to their business that can be a large portion of the project portfolio. The largest government contracts will have well-defined process, systems, and “point solution” tools for monitoring and reporting performance. But what about the rest of the projects and programs that make up the majority of the portfolio?
Often, there is a lack of visibility into project health needed by program management, executive management, and the customer. Further, the crucial forecasting needed by finance for financial reporting – spanning projects, programs, and the entire company – is extremely difficult to produce accurately.
Being proactive in controlling cost overruns and improving company performance is an ongoing challenge. Integrated Program Management has been offered as a methodology for gaining the necessary visibility across the enterprise, but how does an organization actually achieve this?
At this event, we will discuss:
- Typical challenges and gaps in an organization’s program management landscape
- The building blocks of Integrated Program Management
- Using earned value principles to improve forecasting for all projects
- The path to greater efficiency and accuracy, regardless of project type (e.g. FFP, IDIQ, IR&D, etc.)
- Case Studies of organizations leveraging technology to achieve IPM for all projects
Finally, we’ll demonstrate the EcoSys enterprise project controls software solution and how it can drive greater efficiency, visibility, and program performance.